Sunday 15 April 2007

A Glimps Cronological Facts Relating Me.

I am Waliullah Ahmed Laskar, though actually I was baptized as OLIULLAH LASKA. My Father's name is Hussain Ahmed Laskar, andMy Mother is Fatima Begum Laskar,I was born on 28th October of 1977।I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters.I am the eldest.My home address is: C/o Hussain Ahmed Laskar,Neairgram Pt.-I,P.O.: Neairgram,Via: Link Road, SilcharP.S.: Silchar Sadar,Disrict: Cachar, Assam,India, Pin: 788006

When I passed grade VII I was admitted to a MADRASSAwherefrom I passed HAFIZANA, meaning getting the holy QURAN by heart in 3 years. Then suddenly my Father wanted me to appear in the school final examand I had to obey him so I appeared HSLC exam in 1992 without any preparation and I ended up passing the exam in third division.Then from 1992 to I studied in various Madrassas such as Al-Zamiatul Islamiah Khanqua-e-Madani of Gabindapur East, my main Institute where from I passed Hafizana or hifz, Darul Uloom of Banskandi, the allegedly greatest Islamic Institute and Darul Uloom of Deoband, the biggest of such institutes in India among others for the degree of MAULANA or a bachelors degree in Islamic studies including languages, law, history etc among main theological subjectsand in 2000I got the degree.
Meanwhile in 2001 I passed HS exam and got admission to Three Years Degree course with honours in English Literature in Cachar College under Assam University, Silchar and got the degree in 2004।

That year I got admission to LLB in DISPUR LAW COLLEGE, Guwahati, Assam under Gauhati University and now I am studying in the final year of that course there।

I stay at 15 Panjabari Raod,Darandha, Six Mile,Guwahati-37, Assam, India.

No comments: